- Demographic analysis of SARS-COV-2 mutations
- Analysis of chest X-rays and CT-scan images using machine learning approaches for diagnosis of COVID-19
- Cancer Genomics
- Genetic variation analysis (CNVs and SSVs) in DLBCL using next generation sequence (NGS) data
- Integration of DNA methylation, differential gene expression and variation data for identifying diagnostic and prognostic markers in breast cancer
- Machine learning (ML) approaches for cancer subtype classification using transcriptomics and methylation data
- Biological Network Analysis
- Protein Contact Networks (residue-residue interaction networks) for detection of structural repeats, residues involved in protein-protein/DNA/RNA interactions, domain identification, etc.
- Gene co-expression network analysis of abiotic and biotic stress conditions in rice (microarray and RNASeq data) for identifying stress-specific biomarkers.
PhD position: Please email your CV to apply for the position